Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bowling






Damion came home this last weekend, so to celebrate his birthday we went bowling.
The kids love to go bowling. We went to celebrate Tyra's birthday and they have been asking me since if we can go again. It is fun to watch them. Damion beat us all but Little Damion was so proud of himself for beating his sisters. We always get bumpers it makes it a lot easier for the kids and me. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

1 comment:

  1. How funny you and Heidi both have posts about bowling. I'm thinking my girls need to go now. If both your kids liked it so much I know my girls would. I'm glad Damion got to come home for a visit, hopefully you guys will be living 24/7 in the same place again soon. Thank you for the Christmas Card. I've been meaning to tell you that for a couple of weeks now, but I'm afraid time passes much too quickly around here. Have a great week, until later, love ya

    ReplyDelete