HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN. I can't believe Damion is 4 years old already. Where has the time gone? He decided he wanted a friend party this year (even though most his friends are cousins). We decided on a pirate theme. We had a treasure hunt and all the kids thought that was great. I had a fun time planning and ordering stuff for the party. It was lots of fun. Thank you every body that made it to the party.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Damion Is 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN. I can't believe Damion is 4 years old already. Where has the time gone? He decided he wanted a friend party this year (even though most his friends are cousins). We decided on a pirate theme. We had a treasure hunt and all the kids thought that was great. I had a fun time planning and ordering stuff for the party. It was lots of fun. Thank you every body that made it to the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment